New Layout, Blogaversary

Hello!

I'm playing with new designs for both personal and professional blogs. It's been 12 years since I started Marimba and Ice! I'll keep this one as long as I am able to write. This blog has been a personal outlet and a professional launching pad.

I recommend that writers keep some kind of blog or online journal, not just for interacting with an audience, but for the purpose of
making writing a daily , weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly habit. (Yes, I am making light of the fact that I have been inconsistent here for the last couple of years. I plan on writing more often.)

It is easy to start your own blog; send me a comment or message (marimba50@yahoo.com) if you are interested in starting one.

Also, as a result of writing for this blog, I was confident enough to start a YA (young adult) blog at the library where I am employed. It's been a lot of fun.

Have a great week--happy writing!

Comments

Popular Posts