Adventures With Greenie: A Gash in Libraryland's Parking Lot

(Greenie Gash 1 LCS 2008)
(Greenie Gash 2 LCS 2008)
(Hag, My Alter-Ego Puppet, Left as Librarian-in-Charge LCS 2008)
Well, if this isn't a case of the Mondays, I don't know what is (*laughs*).
It's my first day back to Libraryland from being pretty sick and then Greenie, my Honda Civic, gets tagged in the parking lot. Not just a tiny little dent and scratch, that happens, but the tail light on the left hand side is completely blown out and the rear end on the left hand side is totally dented in and sticking out. And the driver is nowhere to be seen. Hit and run. To be blunt, this sucks. However, my staff and patrons have been so sweet and sympathetic today,which makes this ordeal tolerable...
Thank goodness I slated for tomorrow off to take Greenie to the car hospital and I need to go back for a follow-up from my hospital visit on Thursday. Perhaps this warrants a trip to the spa for a hot stone massage? Mmm...I think yes.
Anyhow, I left my alter-ego and witch puppet "Hag" as Librarian-in-Charge tomorrow. She's holding a piece of my tailight as a momento.

Comments

Lori Rider said…
Oh man. That is awful. Your poor car! :(
Anonymous said…
Lori,

I thought it was just the glass from the tail light was cracked. Your car is totally smashed! Poor Greenie! Poor Lori!-Theresa

Popular Posts