Sunday Already!

Yesterday was a fun, happy blur. One of my friends called me (and I was still sleeping--it was noon). She wanted a shopping buddy. Steve and I didn't have any plans for the day except for having a friend over in the evening. So I crawled out of my warm bed and managed to get a move on to shop. We hit Hacienda first to get sustenance for energy expended pulling out the checkbook and credit cards. We hit a few stores and then returned home. One of my other friends came over at 7:00 p.m. and we all ate pizza, chips, and hung out while meeting and observing the cat zoo. On the feline front... Java is doing much better. Her fur is lush, her beautiful eyes sparkle, and her insistent meow returns. Latte and Moshi are still under the weather with kitty colds and droopy eyes, but are on the mend. We are anticipating three healthy felines soon. Today one of my girlfriends is coming over to help us redecorate our living room. New paint, new furniture, and a new look for the new decade. :)

Comments

Lowell Francis said…
Very glad to hear Java is doing better.