Do Cats Wear Hospital Gowns? Update on Sakura



Hi,

If you've been reading my updates on Facey-space and Instagram, you know that our dear Sake Sakura Hemingway kitten
(she's almost 10, but still a baby to us) is in a pet hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The poor baby has
kidney issues and a heart murmur.

In the 20+ years we've had cats at chez Sigety, we've never had one away from home more than one night,
so this is uncharted territory.And honestly, it sucks. We miss her terribly. She's getting
the best of care, but she's been there since Saturday and it's Tuesday night. I hope she doesn't think we
abandoned her. It was so hard to see her carried away by the vet tech with those wide green eyes staring at me.

We are grateful that she started sneezing, so that prompted us (okay, Steve) to take her in. If we didn't take
her in, I'm afraid to know what would have happened.

I will keep you posted. We hope that she can come home tomorrow. If she swatted or bit us, I wouldn't blame her.


Comments

Popular Posts