The Last Day of May, Writing Projects, and Pokemon GO

Well, hi! 

I've been working, writing, gardening, and writing some more. 
I'm an author on the website Gamers Decide, and when I'm not working at the library or doing library stuff, I am freelance writing and editing. 

This cool project came about from my hobby (okay, slight obsession) with Pokémon GO, and honestly,
since my gym has been closed, I have been exercising by going to the Riverwalk and catching Pokémon, and now I write about it.  Talk about a win-win! 

Part of playing the game is understanding the best types of Pokémon for Trainers to catch and battle. 
This article focuses on the Fire Types of Pokémon. (You can tell the type of Pokémon you have when you catch it. The type is listed in-between the weight and the height of the pocket monster.) 

If you are interested, here is a link to one of my articles: 

Pokemon GO Best Fire Type






Comments

Popular Posts