June 7, 2020




Hello,

I hope you're having a safe and restful weekend!
The weather's been beautiful and the Pink Full Moon
or the Full Pink Moon was lovely. 

Hopefully Steve and I can enjoy a campfire tonight outside.
I've been writing and we've been gaming. 
I managed to repaint two deck chairs yesterday. 
(Two down, six to go plus two tables.) 
They're probably dry now and hopefully not shat on by birds. 
There's just not enough time in the weekend. 

Of course, since I'm a youth services manager working in a public library,
I'm participating in our summer reading challenge. The first week tends to 
be bumpy in any large program, and this was no exception. I survived. 
One successful week down, five to go. 

Hopefully next week will be smoother. I'm so over this pandemic and all the 
weirdness and all the extra precautions and cleaning. 

I write this because someday this writing may be a tiny entry in the 
large narrative documenting this hysterical and historical year. 

Going to sign off to be social online for a game on Zoom. 
That's so weird that it's not weird anymore. 

Have a good week and please be kind to each other. 
There's a lot of nastiness going around. 




Comments