First Post of 2021

 

                                          (Typing on a Smith-Corona. Photo by Steve, 2021)

Happy New Year...I think? 

I am hoping for brighter days in 2021. It may be later in the year than sooner, but I am hoping for better days. In true pandemic style I was swabbed last week so I can have two procedures this Wednesday. Good times. Last week, I attended the wake (masked, of course) of a family friend; COVID stole him away. This is the first person I knew who died from this plague; it makes this pandemic much more personal. Godspeed, my friend. 

On a less somber note, I purchased a Smith-Corona typewriter at the antique store on NYE. It's a 1935 model. I plan to type more and upload the typed pieces for a new poetry book I am working on. Planning to have it released by late March 2021. 






Comments

Popular Posts