Unstuck

Are there times in your life where you feel stuck?
Several times I would visit the page to post...and nothing comes to mind. The white space is almost as blinding as the snow we've had this winter. So, I click "sign out" and then another week goes by. And another. And suddenly, it's February 23, almost a month later than my previous post, which is ironically, about writing. Proving. Myself. Write. So I don't sound like a hypocrite, I'm forcing myself to post before another month goes by. A former supervisor told me that "done is better than perfect". I hope this post (like all the others)is meaningful for you. Don't get me wrong. I love to write. It's part of who I am. However, getting back into the habit of writing is a lot like getting into the habit of exercise. There is a dip--and probably an imprint of my tush-- on the right side of the couch where I've spent most of this winter. I haven't even gone ice skating, and I will probably put on walking shoes before lacing up this winter. Fortunately, I have started walking with a friend, and I paid the fees to use the facilities at the university. I don't know if I will ever like exercise as much as writing, but both are healthy activities.

Yay. I finished the post. And hopefully more to follow soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia and New Career

The Bun is Back! The First Day

Hello, Birthday, and the Pumpkinvine