Unstuck

Are there times in your life where you feel stuck?
Several times I would visit the page to post...and nothing comes to mind. The white space is almost as blinding as the snow we've had this winter. So, I click "sign out" and then another week goes by. And another. And suddenly, it's February 23, almost a month later than my previous post, which is ironically, about writing. Proving. Myself. Write. So I don't sound like a hypocrite, I'm forcing myself to post before another month goes by. A former supervisor told me that "done is better than perfect". I hope this post (like all the others)is meaningful for you. Don't get me wrong. I love to write. It's part of who I am. However, getting back into the habit of writing is a lot like getting into the habit of exercise. There is a dip--and probably an imprint of my tush-- on the right side of the couch where I've spent most of this winter. I haven't even gone ice skating, and I will probably put on walking shoes before lacing up this winter. Fortunately, I have started walking with a friend, and I paid the fees to use the facilities at the university. I don't know if I will ever like exercise as much as writing, but both are healthy activities.

Yay. I finished the post. And hopefully more to follow soon.

Comments

Popular Posts