Happy Sunday Evening

Hi there, We've officially placed our house on a diet. (Yes, there's a book called putting your house on a diet or something like that.) It's a great feeling to let go of stuff that is taking up space and causing stress. And we don't need any more stress! Speaking of stress, I need to color my hair soon--too many wisdom strands sprouting quickly like a chia head... except in sparkling silver. (Okay, I admit green would be freaky.) It's not a madam bride-of-frankenstein chic streak anymore. It's like the attack of the silver spidery strands sticking out front and center! At first I thought it was cool and wise. Whatever. Now it's getting old (pardon the pun.) Time to hit the bottle in a brown paper bag. (You're thinking of another kind of bottle, n'est pas?) Steve and I went to church this morning. It was interesting. I was somewhat coherent at 8:30a.m. on a Sunday morning. And we behaved. Somewhat. I drew a few penciled flowers on the program and Steve and our friend (who shall NOT be named) was remarking how one of the speakers resembled Adam West from Batman the TV show. Very interesting. We brunched at Spooner's (a favorite haunt), and Steve went into the basement to clean. (I did not send him there-he went willingly!) I took a nap (I worked yesterday) and after waking up, we cleaned a bit more and visited my folks for pizza. Have a great week! Love, LoLo

Comments