A Green Bird in a Toilet Brush Tree

(Actually, the green bird is in a real pine tree in my parent's family room. ) Hope your holiday season is going well. Mine is fine. I decorated the parental units Christmas tree tonight. It was fun going through and re-living the memory that hangs with each ornament on the tree. The ornaments that come to mind are from my Grandma Caskey. She was an antique store owner and made beautiful ornaments with glitter and fabric. My favorite ornament is an old green bird ornament with an orange beak. The green is starting to fade, but the memory stays strong. The wings are decorated (and I cannot remember the colors) and she gave it to me when I was young (around 9 years old). I promise I will study the ornaments closer to give you the reader better details about them. My ornaments on my tree are in the boxes... I misplaced the instructions on my toilet brush tree so I have limbs sticking out everywhere in my studio. Kind of reminds me of bedhead when one wakes up in the morning... Have a great weekend and happy decorating! Love, Lolo

Comments