Happy Thursday and Odd Ducks :)




Hello--

I enclosed more duck photographs for your enjoyment!

Yesterday the vampires at the doctor's office drew blood and gave me a tetanus shot. (I want to have my vitals checked so I don't keel over at my desk. Not good library PR. :))

We also discovered the solution to my insomnia and fatigue. Caffeine. My doctor's taking my caffeine away (sniff.) My diet coke. (sniff)

I had forgotten that tetanus shots hurt! And I gimped through taekwondo today. My sweet sensai told me I did a good job. Yay for Grasshopper!

Tonight Steve and I are going to watch Firefly on DVD. It's a cool sci-fi one season series about Space Cowboys. I like it so far.

More Later!

Love, lolo the gimpy grasshopper

Comments

Anonymous said…
llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama

llama llama llama


duck.

Popular Posts