Holiday Fanilow


Hello,

I was writing a friend and mentioned that today was the first day I could listen to Christmas music without triggering my gag reflex (That's a nice holiday image for you...)

So I opened the plastic wrap to the Barry Manilow CD called
In the Swing of Christmas and thought what the heck... I purchased it about a month ago with Mom at the Hallmark store.Barry and I go way back to the 1970's,especially the time I was excused from the Thanksgiving table and sent to the guest bedroom (even worse than your own bedroom) for serenading my family with the song Can't Smile Without You.

I was wrapping presents and thought I could listen to some music to try to get into the holiday spirit. The cats looked at me strangely for the first song (they may not be Fanilows) but then succombed to the jazz and took their mid-afternoon catnaps while I wrapped and even (gasp) sang along.

Earlier I visited Dad and decorated the live Christmas tree (the non-fru-fru one) with all the ornaments from as long as I could remember. It was fun and I had three boxes to unload. Yikes! Dad made lunch for us to keep my energy up to keep decorating.

Also, I attended taekwondo AND kickboxing tonight! Santa Sponseller granted me a New Year's wish--to test for Brown Belt in January. Woo-hoo!

Now off to take some Aleve and find heating pads so I can manage Taekwondo tomorrow morning.

Love,
Lolo the Grasshopper

Comments

Anonymous said…
THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY


FUMUNDA CHAEZ

"WHEN YOU NEED SOME CHAEZ, MAKE IT FUMUNDA!"

by Brawndo, Corp

Popular Posts