California Dreaming: In the Air

Tuesday, October 13
This flight from Chicago to San Diego is four hours and 15 minutes. We are so grateful it is a direct flight. Despite the fact that the plane is full and I feel like I was in a proverbial sardine can with wings, we are fairly comfortable. I have a nice window seat and Steve is next to me, so I am happy with the world. :) I snapped some of the most beautiful photos of the clouds. There was even a small rainbow below. I tried to capture it on my camera, but it vanished. I'm sure Mom sent it to me from Heaven. I had a calm feeling when I spotted the rainbow below me. It's a 13 today (9 months since Mom passed over) and I was thinking about her when I spotted it. Some months I miss the 13, other months I am melancholy or edgy. Hopefully in time sadness will dissipate more quickly. Like the clouds, the love and memories will surface. I sense they already have.

Comments