Rainy Sunshine Wednesday

Today resembles what I am experiencing. This evening, I am driving to visit J and K @ ArtPost to collaborate on our book. On one side of the sky, there are dark clouds and huge raindrops falling on my windshied. On the other side, there are blue skies and sunshine. Sunshine tears soaking the windshield. I looked for the rainbow and discovered that the colors are emerging from inside. This is my last week in libraryland. It's been strange and wonderful. I also had two interviews at a college this week. I'll be teaching Comp I starting next Tuesday. Pretty cool and wonderful! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on the teaching gig! I was giving your Steve crap about being the sole breadwinner and there you go getting a job! Tomorrow's the first day of the rest of your life!

xoxo
Goobs

Popular Posts