Poetry Reading and Book Release Party

J created each cover of the books individually. He spent so much love and time creating these pieces of art. I am so humbled and inspired by him!
On Thursday, J and K at ArtPost hosted a beautiful poetry reading and book signing. The weather held out. The event occurred outside on the fenced-in terrace. K had flowers adorning the steps and J had the ivy trimmed. Chairs were lined in rows for an intimate effect. We sold a few books. Most importantly, my friends and family were there (and many were there in spirit) and I met new poet friends. It was a magical night and I am inspired to write more humorous poems to make people smile. How joyful to make Field of Blue come alive. J's poems from The Train I Ride were beautiful and powerful.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations Lori and Jake! Wish I could have been there.

Popular Posts