Happy Cinco de Mayo and Post Star Wars Day

Happy Cinco de Mayo and Post Star Wars Day!

I should have had a margarita with my banana pancakes, but it wasn't noon yet. You know the old saying: one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor! (I know, I know... new material.)

Instead, I went for a nature walk to feed the tip jar. This is my monetary reward for getting my middle-aged tush off the couch. It is either a monetary reward or pasta, but then excess pasta would defeat the purpose of exercising. Perhaps I would walk more if a breadstick was affixed directly in front of me like the proverbial carrot?

I'm paying myself to walk. Does that mean I'm a streetwalker? Would that mean that I am my own pimpwalker? Lori Pimpwalker, Intergalactical Walking and Writing Geek. Perfectly ethical, legal, and moral in all fifty states, and I determine the rate of pay. 

I am using the walk and this post as healthy diversions from procrastination: elance assignments due, one more class to finish grading  next week, and I start a new class tomorrow. Oh, yeah, and will submit the application to teach at a unviersity later this summer tomorrow.   (Admittedly, last week was like being inside the Death Star right after Luke made the hit. It was turbulent. Finals and family emergency.)

Here's to a calm and peaceful week. Cheers! (As I lift up my diet coke.)

Comments