Merry Christmas Night


Hi,

It's been a long pause between postings. I knew it had been awhile, but not this long!
I'm back again. Hope your holiday was nice. Ours was nice. Steve and I hung out with
dear friends who are family on Christmas Eve, and then spent Christmas morning with Steve's Dad.

So, what's been going on since July? Lots of ups and downs.
We attended Gen Con, which was the highlight of our summer. We spent some time at the lake.
I looked at a photo on my phone, missed a step, and sprained my ankle. This autumn was literally
a fall. Spend a week (or two?) on crutches and spent about six weeks in a boot.

The boot came off right before the November cruise. That was a lot of fun. Lovely company, lovely weather.
I wasn't super active because my ankle was still sore and weak. Recently, I've been able to work out.
The library gig's been good--we had an amazing outreach month. January will be less hectic and we will be
able to take a breather.

Steve and the cats are doing well. I'm grateful for that.

Finished teaching an online course at IUSB (public speaking) and am slated to teach another one in January.
Working on a poetry compilation and art, so staying busy.

More soon!

Lori :)

Comments

Marci Ullery said…
Lori, glad you are back!
Lori said…
It's good to be back, Marci! xoxo