Thoughts on 2018 and Happy 2019!



(Chillin' Lizards, November 2018)


Happy New Year!

I hope you are doing well since the last time you visited.
Maybe I need to make blog posting a weekly Tuesday thing, as
one of my goals for 2019 is to write more frequently.

I lost momentum when I hurt my ankle in September, and
had a lovely vacation in November, and was super busy
making up for it in December. But, it's all good.

Last year was rough for a lot of people, and it
definitely was a year of life lessons for me. In 2019, I'm so
grateful I don't have to learn a new gig; I can relax
a bit more (and work smarter) with library and teaching
since I know what to expect.

Steve and the kitties are in good health (knocking on
my bookshelf) and we have (finally) a shiny new roof over
our heads.

Have a great day! :)










Comments

Popular Posts