Sunday, October 13, 2019





Happy October!
Did you have a chance to see the moon last night? It was gorgeous. The photograph doesn't really do it justice. Earlier in the evening, when Steve and I were driving down SR 19 from Nappanee, the moon was huge. There really wasn't a chance to pull over and snap a photo, but next time I will.

We howled at the full moon. We always do.
It's weird, but who cares?

This week was crazy. Stupid medical testing on Monday and it turns out(waiting on one test) I'm okay, but Steve and I didn't need the anxiety and stress. I'm still coughing with bronchitis. I now have a fever (101) so we're calling the doctor tomorrow unless the fever spikes and I look like Smurfette.


I had some time off this week from the full-time gig but pushed a little too hard. The plants are all off the deck and the very front porch is painted. I read poetry for Shout it Art, a wonderful afternoon of showcasing art and stories about surviving domestic abuse, I gave a presentation on public speaking to the Junior League in South Bend, I'm managing two online speech classes. We had an outing for OctoberFest in the rain (it was fun but cold).

It's all good; there's just not enough time anymore.
I'll leave you with a picture of one of my favorite books: my first guitar book. Thanks to Mike, I'm making progress and learning chords!

Have a good week, and thank you for reading! -XO

Comments

Popular Posts