Friday, March 27




I woke up from a nightmare this morning. Unfortunately, it also awakened my anxiety. I still stumbled out of bed. had coffee and breakfast, took meds, showered and ran two essential errands to pick up prescription cat food and to pick up medication. 

Today it hit me when the person at the cat clinic asked me to step back (I wasn't close) and the transaction with a credit card was awkward... the reaching over not to touch the other person's hand while maintaining a safe space. I thanked her, though, for staying open and visited the second essential errand. 

CVS wasn't playing. There were physical tables set up between the customers and the counters. There were strips of tape all over the store indicating safe social distancing. It's just surreal and weird, but I am grateful they are trying to keep everyone safe. 

After returning home, I had to escape the house (again) and trek the Riverwalk for about a half hour. It's nice that nature hasn't stopped just because the world basically has. Here are a couple photos I took today. 

After the walk, I returned home, finished a children's book (Advance Reader's Copy) and then slept. 
Nestled in for the night. After I finish the post, I suppose it will be time to sleep. 

Have a good night and take good care. Much love to you. 





Comments