Happy Sunday Recital


https://www.instagram.com/p/B9fZjEHHPWp/?hl=en


(If you are interested and am not on IG, click on the link to see the performance.)
Well, it happened.
I performed a second recital with Mike (my teacher).
As I mentioned on a Facebook post, I didn't die, pass out, or puke.
At least I didn't smash my bosom in a cymbal crash wearing a Star Trek uniform. (Yes, that happened.)
I laughed a whole lot, though, especially when a couple of staff members were fighting with light sabers.
(The song I played was "Star Wars".)
The other musicians, who were much younger than I, were so much fun to watch! It's great to see them perform
from the first performance to the second one.
After playing the performance back later, I started criticizing the wrong notes I played and that the tempo slowed to a lullaby.
But, I got up and did it.
Nine months ago, I didn't know which way to hold the guitar case, or the guitar, for that matter.
It's progress.

Comments