Juniper and Kittens Born During a Pandemic




All of the coronavirus and pandemic stuff is making me anxious, so I am turning to escapism. Plus, the toilet paper memes and poop emojis kind of gross me out. I'm so not a fan of the stupid Charmin bears. Please, go in the damn woods and leave the toilet paper for the humans. It seems there's a shortage right now.

I do want to thank Karen to introducing me to sweet Rebecca (doting cat grandma) and Juniper the Amazing Mama Cat who was rescued as a stray and gave birth to five beautiful baby kittens this last Thursday.

Prior to that, I, along with 100+ other cat lovers, have been on kitten watch. We've been going online and stalking this darling cat, a sweetheart stray named Juniper was rescued by Rebecca and her family this winter. It turned out she was pregnant. We watched her rotund body and waited for news. The group exchanged hilarious quips and memes, and when most of us were sleeping, the babies made their entrance.

Now I, along with the rest of Juniper's online followers, have fallen in love with five newborn baby kittens and their mom. This has been such a nice distraction and a gift of hope in a time of uncertainty.

Comments