Saturday, March 28






It's a lovely day today. 

I must say that the hour-long trek on the Riverwalk (my sanity-saver since the gym is closed) was much more normal and pleasant. No one telling me to step back further and no tape on the floor to mark where I need to stand. (I understand its for our own good, but I need to quote my friend and neighbor who stated that "social distancing sucks." I agree wholeheartedly. )

On the trails, people kept their respectful distances. It was fun to watch happy dogs of all sizes trotting with their people.  The squirrels bounced around and the geese are super crabby because its nesting season. Dare I say, the day almost felt normal? What is normal, anyway?

Tonight, Steve and I participated in a virtual online D&D game. It was originally a Face-to-Face meeting, but you know, pandemic and all, we needed to move online. And it's been a fun experience with only a couple of minor hiccups on the first meeting online. (Zoom is great.) The picture above is Moshi rolling a die. (She rolled better numbers than I did last night.)

Anyhow, I look forward to see what Sunday brings us. Stay safe and take care. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Comments