Thursday, March 26, 2020


It is a peaceful night in the midst of what is going on in the world.

Steve is asleep on the couch with Moshi nestled up to him. Oscar and Marimba Mari Mittens are roaming chez Sigety now that the Boss (Moshi) is currently occupied. . I am on the other end of the couch with the tv turned off and my Mom's handcrafted glass lamp turned on. Birds were chirping about 20 minutes ago and now it's quiet except for the hum of my laptop.

Inboxdollars.com booted me off for playing games for cash. (I can only play so many games a day.) I can come back tomorrow to play. I started reading a kid's ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) for collection development at my library. I'm 46 pages in and my attention time span is up.

It's been so hard to concentrate recently, so I turn to writing. Like I have stated many times, this blog has been therapy and is a source of comfort during times like this. I wish I could call my mom and cry on her shoulder, but at least she doesn't have to contend with this wherever she is....

Please stay safe and healthy, wherever you are. Sending love your way.

Comments