Amazing Grace

This post was written in late April. 


Today has been bittersweet.
One of my dear friends that I met at the library died today.
My colleague called this afternoon to let me know that Peg passed away today.

That simple act of kindness will never be forgotten. She could have sent a mass email
 or posted on Facebook. That would have been okay, too, but I had a special relationship with Peg.

I first met Peg on November 13, 2017, when I started. We bonded right away. We referred to each other as library BFFs (Best Friends Forever).  When I was off that day or arrived late, she was on our computer.  I don't think I'll ever be able to erase her email off of the computer. Rather, it is a sign that she is always with us.

Peg gave me a Christmas ornament of a guitar last Christmas. I placed it near the top of my tree.
She was always supportive of me picking up the guitar. I regret I didn't have a chance to play for her, so I will now.

I played and sang "Amazing Grace" for her, for my two friends who lost their grandma today, and anyone who has lost a loved one. <3 nbsp="" p="">


Here is the link to Instagram. I couldn't upload it on Blogger: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Lq5BJnbVQ/

Comments