Hi and Pokemon GO Links

Hello! 

This gaming gurl has been busy. :) 

This weekend was a fun one in the Pokémon GO world. The weather was hot but sunny and there were a plethora of annoying Shadow Stops, although I managed to defeat a couple of them. I managed to catch and snag three Alola Exeggutors, which was on my list to find. I also found and evolved Swablu (about 400 of them!) to Altaria. 

Admittedly, Pokémon GO inspires me to get off the sofa and go out and exercise to catch Pokémon and spin the wheel at the Pokestops! 

If I could only find a few Sinnoh Stones to evolve a few more Pokémon, that would be perfect! I have a Dragon Scale, a King's Rock, and a Sun Stone on hand, but I do not need them at this point. 

If you are in the Pokémon GO mood and want to read up on some articles I have researched and published, please check them out! I hope they will help you make the most out of a fun game! 

Here are some links to articles I have written recently: 








Comments