Pokemon GO Articles

 Well, hi! 

I am putting on my gamer hat dear readers, so you've been warned... :) 

I have been working hard catching Pokemon and writing articles about them. After these five, it will be 20 articles I have written so far about Pokemon GO! Admittedly, I've become a better trainer since I started  writing back in April.  Pokemon GO makes walking and fitness more fun. 

The topics I have written about in the articles include best fairy type Pokemon, top ice type Pokemon, best raid Pokemon, best Pokemon against flying types, and best Pokemon against Rocket Leader Sierra. The purpose of these articles is to save you time when figuring out which Pokemon to use when battling; I have (sometimes literally) completed the footwork for you!  

Read and enjoy! 

[Top 10] Pokemon GO Best Fairy Type (2020 Edition)

[Top 10] Pokemon GO Best Ice Type

[Top 10] Pokemon GO Best Raid Pokemon

[Top 5] Pokemon GO Best Against Flying

[Top 5] Pokemon GO Best Against Sierra


Comments