Quiet Thanksgiving


(Moshi intently watching the dog show on tv!) 

Happy Thanksgiving!  Since the last writing, Steve and I are back in quarantine. There was an outbreak at my day gig, so we completely shut down services for two weeks. I am so grateful that the admins care enough about staff to make that decision. Thanks to technology, Steve and I are able to work our jobs from home and hopefully ride this wave out. I am, like most people, mentally and physically spent. My follow up treatment and testing for recent ailments have been postponed and that is concerning, because health is most important. 

Despite the fact we are sequestered, we were so lucky to have family bring over Thanksgiving to us! We had two Thanksgivings today and I am grateful. Steve and I enjoyed hanging out today, watching the dog show (Moshi was interested for awhile), watching tv, chatting with family and friends online, and I did sneak out for a solo walk (I was masked, distanced, and had clean hands).  I also graded, worked on another freelance writing project, cleaned, and now am blogging here. 

Hope you stay safe and well and I hope the day comes where we won't have to tell people to stay safe anymore. 


Comments

Popular Posts