Last Weekend in April



                                                   (The Belligerent Goose on the Riverwalk!) 

 It's been a good weekend.  I slept a lot, walked a lot, and wrote a lot. I spent quality time with Steve and the kitties. A naughty goose accosted me at the Riverwalk (again). I dusted off the percussion and brought in a cymbal, snare drum, and triangle to accompany my poetry presentation at the Poetry Den at the Civil Rights Heritage Center in South Bend, IN. Thank you, Pam and George, for your support!   After poetry, Steve and I are watching the Oscars pandemic style, learning how to code to teach Code Camp this summer at the library, and after about a month hiatus, posting on this blog. I hadn't been in the best mood or place to play music or write until recently, so it's nice to leave writer's block and write again. 



Comments