Monday, November 14


Hello there. Tomorrow's a big day. It will be life-changing, for sure. I'm grateful to have Steve by my side and Family and Friends in our corner. Wish we could bring the kitties, but I don't think they would be happy there. Imagine the caterwauling! Yikes! *Laughs* We're hoping the therapy dogs will be there again like they were a couple of Fridays ago. Talk about a triple dose of warm fuzzies and wellness. 

In case you don't know or haven't heard, I'm having two procedures to deal with post-op issues from Gallbladder removal back in May. There's risk involved with the procedures, but what is life without risk?  I'm looking forward to making up for lost time. Plus, I'm tired of living, talking, and writing about this topic. I want to travel again and explore beautiful new places. Someday. Heck, I'd be happy working in the memory garden and mowing the lawn. I would even mow yours too! Someday. 

In the moment, I'm focusing on the upside. This year forced me to slow down, reflect, and think about what is really, truly important. My faith and relationship with my Higher Power (God) continue to grow.

Tomorrow will be life-changing because after six months, we will have definitive answers, even if it's answers we don't want. I hope there will be a lot more time, because there's a lot of work left to do.  There are steps to take and amends to make and hope not to leave any unfinished business behind. 

In the meantime, in case I am unable to do this the right way in the right time, I want you to know that I am truly sorry for past actions that have caused frustration, pain, or sorrow.  

I love you. 







Comments

Karen Reeve said…
Your message warms me
speaks wisdom to me
and awakes me to prayer
Because I do care about you!

Popular Posts